It's Been 4 Years...

Wavern

Hi everybody, my name is Wavern also known as Niels!

I did this youtube thing about 4 years ago and was on this forum as well.
I met some great people, did some collabs and had a lot of fun in general.
Unfortunately I got bullied out of youtube because I was kinda insecure about my content at the time.
But now, 4 years later, I'm 20 and full of confidence to do this again!

I'm not here to advertise myself but I'm looking for some fellow content creators to have a chat with, share tips, ideas, etc.
I've already got a little bit of experience in this youtube business so feel free to ask any questions.

Hope to see you guys in other threads. Much love and good luck with your channels! :)

Vladdy

Hi everybody, my name is Wavern also known as Niels!

I did this youtube thing about 4 years ago and was on this forum as well.
I met some great people, did some collabs and had a lot of fun in general.
Unfortunately I got bullied out of youtube because I was kinda insecure about my content at the time.
But now, 4 years later, I'm 20 and full of confidence to do this again!

I'm not here to advertise myself but I'm looking for some fellow content creators to have a chat with, share tips, ideas, etc.
I've already got a little bit of experience in this youtube business so feel free to ask any questions.

Hope to see you guys in other threads. Much love and good luck with your channels! :)
Welcome back I guess. What kind of content you’ve been making before btw? I mean let’s plays, montage, walkthroughs?
Also I don’t mind to collab, never done it before, so you I guess you can show me a few tricks lol

Wavern

Welcome back I guess. What kind of content you’ve been making before btw? I mean let’s plays, montage, walkthroughs?
Also I don’t mind to collab, never done it before, so you I guess you can show me a few tricks lol
Thanks! Back in the days I played a variety of different games. I made some let's plays and some montages. I also played just released indie games from small creators.

Now I'm mainly making rocket league gameplay and tutorials. So I'll think that'll be hard to collab on...
But if you got some questions about specific stuff don't be afraid to message me!

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hey, welcome back to the community! Just do your thing, enjoy it and ignore the trolls. One of the most challenging things is overcoming the awkwardness of getting started/use to making content. Once you get use to it, its easy. As long as you keep a creative mindset.

Discord

Latest New Threads