Clicky

Is Noobtube worth the time to try and promote there?

Discussion in 'Getting Started on YouTube' started by ImperialArm, Jan 19, 2017.

1. ImperialArm

ImperialArm Member

The title says it all has anyone had any success promoting their channel and content with Noobtube I got invited from another YT that promotes there and figured why the hell not. To me it seems like a dumping ground that has not yielded any results, anyone have experience or thoughts about it?

2. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

What are you referring to exactly here? I run a Facebook page called Noobtube. Other than that I thought I was the only one running something called that...

www.facebook.com/nooobtube

3. ImperialArm

ImperialArm Member

It's not a Facebook site its a .org site that has sort of forum and allows you to share YT videos

4. GameOverViper

Hmm, looks new. Nothing of mine though.

5. Oskar7917

Oskar7917 New Member

I've never heard of noobtube before

6. GameOverViper

If there's a place that allows you to promote your YouTube channel, share your videos and social media accounts; Then I'd suggest doing it. Whether its active with people on it or not, more spots on the internet for people to find out about your channel and videos is good for your channel.

It could be the source that a single person who sticks around, keeps coming back each day, watching your newest videos and commenting on them. All promotion is good promotion.

7. ImperialArm

ImperialArm Member

That's what I thought but it does not seem to help or my content sucks IDK