Clicky

I'm Trying to comeback to YT but im very small Youtuber Im seeking advice (ps I missed this forum)

Discussion in 'Getting Started on YouTube' started by Frostt316, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Frostt316

Frostt316 New Member

Hello everyone I'm Frostt I was pretty active on here and Youtube about 6 months ago but I ended up having a run of bad luck for a while but I'm really trying hard to get started up again and I'm seeking advice from anyone about the things I should do to grow whether that is content related or branding I'm seeking all advice. Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  2. efwaGames

efwaGames Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

Welcome back! Firstly, I've given your post a little edit as it's against the forum rules to link your channel here - I always advise people to instead put a link in your signature as this means it'll appear in every post you make and doesn't go against the rules.

Secondly, I'd say first go through the sticky posts in this section as there's quite a lot of good info and advice there. Then post again if you have any more specific things you wanna ask the community about. Hope it helps ;)

Frostt316 likes this.
  3. Frostt316

Frostt316 New Member

Thank you so much I'd hate to get into trouble already. But it's great to be back and thanks for the advice.

efwaGames likes this.