I would say....

AMX Gaming

that i would love to be able to have every video get 100 views within the first hour, the moment that happens i'll know i'm doing something right
we are close to 700 subscriber but sadly not all of them are active, which is fine but it does make you wonder if you are doing something wrong, views bring subs and that's something i need to figure out at some point

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Muskrat

NOTE: This section is not a place for linking videos, so I've gone ahead and edited it out.

On the subject of your post, it is very common for a large portion of subscribers not to be active - views, as you say, can bring subs, but it sadly doesn't work the other way around. Otherwise Pewds would have 50+ million views on all his videos, and they never get near that. Sadly the figures seen in the YouTube dashboard can bring doubt, but you only really need to worry if over time you're seeing those figures going steadily down.

AMX Gaming

hmmm, than how do channels with a small fan base, achieve hundredths of views? based on the game, tags, thumbnails?

John dray

that i would love to be able to have every video get 100 views within the first hour, the moment that happens i'll know i'm doing something right
we are close to 700 subscriber but sadly not all of them are active, which is fine but it does make you wonder if you are doing something wrong, views bring subs and that's something i need to figure out at some point
What's your YouTube channel name?

Discord

Latest New Threads