How many videos per-day do you upload?

Arkveveen

Regular
I was just wanting to see how many videos pre-day some of you guys upload! For me, depending on how I'm feeling and my schedule, it can range from 2-6 videos a day.
For me, it would be 1 video every 2 or so days. Sometimes every 3 days. My schedule is Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, after all! Quality over quantity, as they say.

I try to upload something every two to three days at the moment. I haven't tried scheduling uploads yet as I feel the need to be more hands on with promotion because the views don't seem to come in by themselves just yet(and probably won't for a while). Hope to increase frequency of uploads once I've sorted out a consistent setup for recording.

I upload 1 video every other day. I don't want to spam anyone and want to give the video a bit of time to get some views. I'd never want to upload 6 a day because I'd say that's just way too much. You spam your subs and the quality might be lower than when you do just 1 video a day, and I don't have the time to record that much.
For your signature, do you change the statistics for views/subscribers yourself or is there something you can do it with that's automated?

jfnoxus

For your signature, do you change the statistics for views/subscribers yourself or is there something you can do it with that's automated?
I change it every once in a while

I try to upload every day, two videos a day. They are now scheduled because of college, the first one will be up at 12:30 AM and the next one will be up at 1:00 PM EST.

Discord

Latest New Threads