Hi Everybody, I'm Wavern!

Wavern

Hey everyone!

So this is only my third day on the forum but tbh I havn't regret joining it for a single second!
A couple of days ago I started with youtube as well. I'm happy with what I've done so far but I would really like some feedback from other people. It's amazing to see how awesome everyone is in here! I would love to become a part of this community, make some new friends and help each other out!

-Wavern

Hi! Welcome! :) It's a really great community here! I think you'll enjoy it! I have found it to have lots of great information and the people are so friendly and helpful as well.

JhonyIsaacs

It's a really great and helpful community here! I think you'll enjoy it! I have found it to have lots of great information and the people are so friendly and mutual.

Rkerbel21

Hey everyone!

So this is only my third day on the forum but tbh I havn't regret joining it for a single second!
A couple of days ago I started with youtube as well. I'm happy with what I've done so far but I would really like some feedback from other people. It's amazing to see how awesome everyone is in here! I would love to become a part of this community, make some new friends and help each other out!

-Wavern
I think you need to post more games and stuff you like rather than channel art and a fifa montage. Otherwise your channel is great.

Rkerbel21

Thanks for checking me out! I really appreciate that.
Yeah I know but i've only started 3 days ago with uploading ( and the fifa montage was just an old project from a year ago). I'm working on some more videos. :)
Sub 4 sub? I'll be an active subscriber!

Discord

Latest New Threads