Hey, It's Foxtrot!

Foxtrot

Hey, it's Foxtrot!
I am a YouTube Gamer (if you didn't already tell)
I love to play indie, action and adventure games.
Of course you can't forget about the the non-story based games. Those are always fun!
I love video games and I want to take you guys with me on this journey!
Hope I get to know you guys better and join on your gaming adventures!
"My name is Foxtrot, and I'll see you guys next time!"

Foxtrot

Hey there welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around here! :D I have a channel as well and would love to check out your channel! It is possible to provide a link in your signature so everyone can have a gander of your channel! :) What games have you played on your channel? :)
Well for some reason, I can't attach links, so I can't send you my channel but hopefully this works: Nope I've tried.

I have played quite a few games, like CounterSpy, Super Meat Boy, Rocket League, Smite, Destiny, Little Big Planet 3, you know, all the random games out there. That made me seem like a nerd.

But anyway, I literally play and record whatever I want and feel at the time of recording, so there's something different each video.

Nerk Games

Well for some reason, I can't attach links, so I can't send you my channel but hopefully this works: Nope I've tried.

I have played quite a few games, like CounterSpy, Super Meat Boy, Rocket League, Smite, Destiny, Little Big Planet 3, you know, all the random games out there. That made me seem like a nerd.

But anyway, I literally play and record whatever I want and feel at the time of recording, so there's something different each video.
Sounds pretty cool man! I'll head over to your channel now! :D

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hello, welcome to the community!

Karen

Great that you love indie games! Always nice to see channels feature lesser known games!

Discord

Latest New Threads