Clicky

Hey i just stopped growing why?

Discussion in 'Getting Started on YouTube' started by Atomic231, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Atomic231

Atomic231 New Member

Hey so have been growning fast in the past and than now am not growing at all why can someone give me some tips and advice on what am doing wrong on my channel

My channel
    Atomic-J

2. KeiraKitten

KeiraKitten New Member

Maybe branch more into different video games? Your channel is only about Black Ops and GTA, maybe do game plays of other popular video games? Also, uploading consistently helps a lot too. Those would be my two suggestions :) congrats on the 100 subs though!

3. ChickenKrispy

ChickenKrispy Active Member

Slow downs will happen. Like @KeiraKitten said, uploading content consistently is very important. Actually, it's one of the most important factors in YouTube's algorithms. Post frequency and average watch duration are huge. It looks like you are pretty regular with your uploads, thumbnails are good and I love your intro.

4. CaptainDelugo

CaptainDelugo Member

Consistency is indeed very important as said above.

See your channel as a plant, handle it with care, water it every day!
    Now for along time you won't see any progress but if you keep watering it, at one point it'll start growing and you'll notice more of that growth everyday!

5. GameKage

GameKage Member

Yeah post frequently I think, have set days too when certain videos will go out so views have something to look forward to

6. Rhazes [RPG]

Rhazes [RPG] Member

I feel you dude, im kinda stuck at 57 subs, and my view counts are decreasing, idk, i used to like send links of the new vids i post to my groups of friends, now i dont cuz i try to see how well i perform on my own, but im kinda stuck :(

7. Brofi

Brofi New Member

I made that mistake before don't share with family and friends. They just want to be nice. You don't suck. It just that you have now realized the real world of youtube. If you want I can review your channel and give you sone tips.

8. Brofi

Brofi New Member

Are you doing something different? Are you talking with your audience?