Hey Hi Lo Bros and Brodets. Pudding Bear here.

Hey everyone. Pudding Bear Hear. I'm a 2 month old gaming channel and I currently focus on Let's Play videos. I don't have a specific genre, I just love playing game all and any. Though I prefer games which have better visuals as I feel that the aspect helps immerse me into the game world. I hope to eventually breakout of just popular Let's Plays to include videos such as game reviews, little skits, great indie games, and even to vlogging.

I draw my inspiration from some of the greats like Pewdiepie, Makiplier, and Jackseptieye, not because they are the biggest gaming YouTubers, but because they got the love and enjoyment for YouTube down to a tee. I watch these guys and I always think, "These people really love what they do."

Well enough about me, do drop by and say Hi. For all of those perusing YouTube out there no matter what the content. I really do wish you all the best. Keep pushing on :punch:

Have a great one bros and brodets = )

Lily

Hi!! Welcome to Damnlag! Don't forget to add your channel info on your profile so curious people have an easy time finding it.. ;)

HFO

hey dude!

i really love the mentality that you are going with this because me and you have a lot in common in that case, but my inspiration is really KSI because he just represents himself shamelessly,but enough about me now, and good luck dude with your YouTube career, and really hope that you make this motivation into a routine because motivation is temporary!

BEST OF LUK AGAIN, AND REALLY WISH YOU THE BEST #CAPITALRUSH!

hey dude!

i really love the mentality that you are going with this because me and you have a lot in common in that case, but my inspiration is really KSI because he just represents himself shamelessly,but enough about me now, and good luck dude with your YouTube career, and really hope that you make this motivation into a routine because motivation is temporary!

BEST OF LUK AGAIN, AND REALLY WISH YOU THE BEST #CAPITALRUSH!
Thanks a lot. The best of luck to you too. See you at the top ;)

Discord

Latest New Threads