Help With Banner Pleas

ShoJoeshow

shojoe background 3.jpeg Lately, I've been wanting to redo my YT Banner. But I don't know where to go or what could be changed. Could someone with more artistic skills then me offer some feedback on what i could do. Or if you could even do something better then it, that be nice as well.

ShoJoeshow

Untitled-1.jpg
There's a way that i want to look like, but I don't think I have the talent to make it. 1st thing I would want is to keep the area where my channel name is intact. I asked a few people, they told me to keep the name intact- it looks good(although if you could see about moving it over a few spaces, it would be appreciated. There's some space to work with before the name is blocked by the channel icon). 2nd, what I would want, for the main design would be, where my "amateur style" drawings are, have a segment dividing the area diagonally. This is where I get descriptive(and for both parts of the design, it would be nice to keep it pixelated, to keep with the style of my icon). On the top half of the segmented area, I would want there to be either a depiction of me as the security guard from FNAF 3 looking at the security camera in the office, or me as the main character from Amnesia: The Dark Descent, with a latern 'looking around'. (For clarification coming up, Sho is a character that I created myself, and is the one with the black hair and red suit in my icon and banner {hence ShoJoe :) } ) On the lower half, I'd want there to be either an image of Sho in one of the positions Springtrap is in while looking at the cameras in FNAF 3(bonus if you could make him look like an animatronic), or have him lurking around looking for me like in Amnesia: The Dark Descent (again, bonus if you could make him into a servant grunt)

Hope that I doesn't confuse you too much. You need clarification, just message me anytime, or just send me a reply on this board. And timewise, would about 2-3 months be enough for ya? As long as it looks well done and not rushed, I'd be fine with it.

ShoJoeshow

bandicam 2015-12-29 00-09-59-849.jpg If at 1st you dont convey your message, PRAY to your personal god that you make it as good as you picture it, its something your proud of, and it brings in the audience

Translation: this may suck but i dunno not so sure any thoughts or opinions um.........................................

Discord

Latest New Threads