Helloooo from a million miles away / in the Pacific Ocean! XD

Catharciss

Hi-ho! Hello everybody. It took me a while to get started on Damnlag but I've been wanting to join since I heard about it, and... here I am! :) I don't know why it took me so long, haha. Like everyone else I create gaming videos on Youtube, I've been doing this since November 2014... and still very eager to make new friends and learn new stuff along the way. Woooo!

Channel is here. :D Would be nice if you could check it out and let me know what you think! It's probably not everyone's cup of tea because I'm not a raging happy centipede (no, we don't want that, I don't think...) but I hope you like the content! ^^;

Have a great day, everyone!

Hello and welcome to the best YouTube Gaming forums in the world!
See this place as a community more than a tool.
Stay active with us and people will show some interest in your work!

PandaCat

Good selection and one of the best intros I've seen in a while, welcome to DL.

PickNMikz

Welcome to the forums! The people here are the best! So friendly and helpful :D

Catharciss

Thanks much, guys! Always nice to be part of kind communities. :clap: Really happy to finally hop on the Damnlag bandwagon! ❤ #deeznuts hahaha, idk why I thought of doing that. But hey, if it works, it works! :D

Skyfer

Hello person I don't know and welcome to Damnlag! It is great to see you have finally joined Damnlag, I'm sure your going to love it here :)

Catharciss

Hello person I don't know and welcome to Damnlag! It is great to see you have finally joined Damnlag, I'm sure your going to love it here :)
OMG who are you?! :eek: I think you were the dude down the street that drove past in a hotcar! *GASP* hahaha. jk!

Skyfer

OMG who are you?! :eek: I think you were the dude down the street that drove past in a hotcar! *GASP* hahaha. jk!
It might be...I do hot car ;)

Discord

Latest New Threads