Hello there!

Meme

Warm greetings and welcome to the forum! Woot another group gaming channel like us! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Thanks, bro! I already am very much enjoying my stay here! :D

4 years? That is a long time, how's the journey been? Welcome to DL Bro!
Yeah, now that I think about it, 4 years is a long time. Although, I'm still baffled by that number... it feels like we started out maybe a couple months ago.

To sum it up, it has been an awesome learning experience, and it definitely changed our lives. We were all 15 when we started out, and now we're all almost twenty. We hardly knew eachother back then, but now we're best friends (apparently we're so close that my girlfriend constantly tells me that I'm gay for those guys). Initially, we didn't think we'd get a lot of views at all, but then for some reason, our first videos blew up and lots of people subscribed, so that kept us going. And from there on out, we've had our highs and lows, even a point where we thought nothing would ever come of the channel and nearly gave up (around a year ago). But all in all, it's been one of the best experiences in my life and I hope it goes on forever! I REGRET NOTHIIIIIIING *goes insane*
*calms down*
Thanks for the welcome, man! :D
And sorry for rambling on!

Welcome @Meme, nice name! Probably hard to get in other places! Did you shoot that trailer in your dorm or was it in high school?

Anyway, welcome to DamnLag! Have fun here, grow and learn!

I see you haven't set up your YouTube code in your signature yet. Use this code in your signature to show your channel and subscribe button!

For Channel Usernames
Code:
[ytid]CHANNEL USERNAME[/ytid]
For Channel IDs
Code:
[chanel]CHANNEL ID[/channel]
Hey there, thanks for the warm welcome!
Hahah, yeah, I kinda typed the username half-ironically into the box, expecting it to tell me that it's taken. Imagine my surprise when it told me that my account was created!

Yeah, the video was shot back when we were in highschool, and honestly, it's a bit embarrassing, considering how much we have learned since then. Oh well, we'll make a better one one day!

Thanks for the tip about the signature, I totally forgot that was a thing for some reason ><
I think I've got it working now! :)

Thanks again for the warm welcome, everyone! :D

You sold me with that channel trailer! :):)

Hello and welcome to the best YouTube Gaming forums in the world!
See this place as a community more than a tool.
Stay active with us and people will show some interest in your work!

Elinaz

Funny videos!! And 4 years?!! That's some dedication. Keep it up :p

Discord

Latest New Threads