Hello there!

Meme

Hi everyone, new member here, been on youtube for nearly 4 years. I'm part of a gaming comedy channel called ToiletPaperThree with two of my friends. All of us are college freshmen (or rather, sophomores after the summer) and we just got back into the swing of things after a long break.

The comedy on our channel is best described as oddball and very unfiltered, as in, we say whatever pops into our heads, usually to hilarious results. I'm gonna drop a link now, but fair warning first, the videos on our channel have a fair bit of strong language, so if you're not into that, you might wanna steer clear:
https://www.youtube.com/user/toiletpaperthree

I'm kindof an arty type. I design most of the visual stuff on the channel (except for the actual editing of the videos) and most of the music you hear on the channel is also made (read: slapped together rather hastily) by me. When I'm not doing youtube stuff, I spend time programming hobby videogames for me and my friends to play, writing songs or doing pixel art.

If you have any questions, ask away :)

Meme

Hahahahah, thanks! A whole seventeen seconds of thought went into it. And 4 hours of improvisation.

Shadowguy101

Hey man welcome to the community! Your channel looks very interesting and funny. I'll be sure to check it out once i'm home from Boston. Hope to see you around the community!

Ase

Wow I just started like a month ago so I'm not sure how much help I could be to someone who's been doing this for years! I adore your channel trailer, you guys seem great! This is a great place to be and I hope that you guys like it here.

Meme

Hey man welcome to the community! Your channel looks very interesting and funny. I'll be sure to check it out once i'm home from Boston. Hope to see you around the community!
Thanks, dude! :D
I really like these forums, so yeah, I'll be sticking around ^^

Wow I just started like a month ago so I'm not sure how much help I could be to someone who's been doing this for years! I adore your channel trailer, you guys seem great! This is a great place to be and I hope that you guys like it here.
You seem like a great guy yourself! Thanks for the kind words :D

Pokemon Go

Hi everyone, new member here, been on youtube for nearly 4 years. I'm part of a gaming comedy channel called ToiletPaperThree with two of my friends. All of us are college freshmen (or rather, sophomores after the summer) and we just got back into the swing of things after a long break.

The comedy on our channel is best described as oddball and very unfiltered, as in, we say whatever pops into our heads, usually to hilarious results. I'm gonna drop a link now, but fair warning first, the videos on our channel have a fair bit of strong language, so if you're not into that, you might wanna steer clear:
https://www.youtube.com/user/toiletpaperthree

I'm kindof an arty type. I design most of the visual stuff on the channel (except for the actual editing of the videos) and most of the music you hear on the channel is also made (read: slapped together rather hastily) by me. When I'm not doing youtube stuff, I spend time programming hobby videogames for me and my friends to play, writing songs or doing pixel art.

If you have any questions, ask away :)
Warm greetings and welcome to the forum! Woot another group gaming channel like us! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Falcon

Welcome @Meme, nice name! Probably hard to get in other places! Did you shoot that trailer in your dorm or was it in high school?

Anyway, welcome to DamnLag! Have fun here, grow and learn!

I see you haven't set up your YouTube code in your signature yet. Use this code in your signature to show your channel and subscribe button!

For Channel Usernames
Code:
[ytid]CHANNEL USERNAME[/ytid]
For Channel IDs
Code:
[chanel]CHANNEL ID[/channel]

Discord

Latest New Threads