Harius Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harius Awesome

I'll have you skrubs know I graduated top of my class in the Navy SEALs - furthermore, I have performed numerous secret raids on Al Qaeda and have over 300 confirmed kills. I'll wipe you out with precision the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth unless you subscrangle for more djangle.

Here's one of my superior major league memes:

Harius Awesome

MLG intensifies

Harius Awesome

A somewhat more legit video; this time, I played Goodbye, New World, a game about Herobrine. I mean, I'm not playing as Herobrine, but the game is about Herobrine in terms of the fact that he is the main antagonist of the game, constantly pursuing you until he eventually gets his terrible vengeance upon us all. ...I feel like I put too fine a point on that. Let me try again.

LOl banter amirite much minecraft very indie fangame wow

Harius Awesome

I recorded what is definitely a review of a game that doesn't suck called Survive: What lurks around. It's a demo and early access and shush it's gamejolt just let it happen

Harius Awesome

I posted a dank meme about this one game where this story purports to make no sense check it out and such

Harius Awesome

I'm not really sure where else to put this, but I could really use your help. There's currently a voting contest going on on the Creative Collective channel and it would be great if you could vote for me to win thing thanks guys ily long time :h: link below xD

Harius Awesome

It turns out I'm not actually Markiplier. Who'd've thought?

Harius Awesome

I rekt Weedy420, MurrayMintAmateur and that Keane bloke at a cheeky game of Splat Death Salad. It was banter.

PuipinM

I'll have you skrubs know I graduated top of my class in the Navy SEALs - furthermore, I have performed numerous secret raids on Al Qaeda and have over 300 confirmed kills. I'll wipe you out with precision the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth unless you subscrangle for more djangle.

Here's one of my superior major league memes:

You are actually super funny... wow!

Harius Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads