Greatest Movie of All-time?

Bolticus

Hey guys, I'm a huge movie fanatic and would love to know what everyone's favourite movie is or what they consider the greatest of All-time?
Just in time for the Oscars next month :)

For me it's easy,
The Good, the Bad and The Ugly.

-Bolt

Last edited:

Rooster

Hey guys, I'm a huge movie fanatic and would love to know what everyone's favourite movie is or what they consider the greatest of All-time?
Just in time for the Oscars next month :)

For me it's easy,
The Good, the Bad and The Ugly.

-Bolt

I don't think I have an all time favorite movie, but I do have a favorite movie in each genre. but here are just some to name a few. Get the thread moving along.

* ClockWork Orange
* The Last Castle
* Men of Honor
* Sweeney Todd
* Major Payne

Bolticus

I don't think I have an all time favorite movie, but I do have a favorite movie in each genre. but here are just some to name a few. Get the thread moving along.

* ClockWork Orange
* The Last Castle
* Men of Honor
* Sweeney Todd
* Major Payne
That's one way to think of it.
Off the top of my head...
WESTERN: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
HORROR: The Conjuring
ACTION: Mad Max: Fury Road
COMEDY: quite tough, maybe The Hangover
SCHWARZENEGGER MOVIE: Commando ;) ...I love Arnold Schwarzenegger haha.

-Bolt

Rooster

-Bolt
Arnold is a freak! Love his movies. Horro is by far the hardest one for me to pick because its my overall favorite genre. I like alot of the older ones, but I will say Sinister , both of them, were really good horror/suspense ones

Bolticus

Arnold is a freak! Love his movies. Horro is by far the hardest one for me to pick because its my overall favorite genre. I like alot of the older ones, but I will say Sinister , both of them, were really good horror/suspense ones
Yeah I'm the same, love horror. The classics especially. But they are all a little dated these days which is why a favour something like The Conjuring. Really liked Sinister but haven't seen the second yet. As a franchise I'd probably say Friday the 13th is the best. So bad they're good! :D

-Bolt

-Bolt
Great choice of Arnie movie! There are so many of his movies that I would have put in that slot like Predator or the Terminator movies, but Commando has to be the best. :D

Bolticus

Great choice of Arnie movie! There are so many of his movies that I would have put in that slot like Predator or the Terminator movies, but Commando has to be the best. :D
You've just named my personal Arnie top 3 there haha. 3.Terminator, 2.Predator & 1.Commando!
I should've made this an Arnie movie thread shouldn't I :p
Greatest collection of movies by far!

-Bolt

You've just named my personal Arnie top 3 there haha. 3.Terminator, 2.Predator & 1.Commando!
I should've made this an Arnie movie thread shouldn't I :p
Greatest collection of movies by far!

-Bolt
Pretty much! I mean there are so many good movies involving him out there he deserves his own thread on here!

He has been in some stinkers though! Batman and Robin to name one! :p

Bolticus

Pretty much! I mean there are so many good movies involving him out there he deserves his own thread on here!

He has been in some stinkers though! Batman and Robin to name one! :p
But...him and his one-line are the only good things about that awful, awful film! Haha. "Allow me to break the ice" :D

-Bolt

But...him and his one-line are the only good things about that awful, awful film! Haha. "Allow me to break the ice" :D

-Bolt
And that's just one of many puns!!

"Stay cool... bird... boy!!" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Discord

Latest New Threads