Clicky

Finding my niche

Discussion in 'Getting Started on YouTube' started by allovalentine, Apr 13, 2017.

1. allovalentine

allovalentine New Member

I've been making youtube videos for a while but I'm not sure how I should market myself, I consider my videos to be a mixed bag. But how should I market myself?

2. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

Looks like you're doing Lets Play videos? Is that what you want to do on your channel? You've got 40 subscribers with 7 videos already. You seem to be doing pretty good so far. Just keep making new video uploads and stay consistent with your upload schedule.

If you haven't already, get your social media pages setup. Twitter at least, Facebook if you want to go all out. Share your new videos on the pages, and promote your social media pages in your videos, video description and on your channel to help build them. It will help your followers have two other ways of knowing when you upload a video.

I wouldn't say stick to the Lets Plays. Play around, change things up a bit and see what you like doing and what works for you. You'll learn what works and doesn't work for you. Test things out.

allovalentine likes this.
  3. J0ystickJunkies

J0ystickJunkies Member

Marketing for us has been a challe ge because of our funny gaming moments. Twitter resdit and this site have def helped out though.

4. FluxYT

FluxYT New Member

Find something a lot of people want to see, and abuse that niche.