Feedback On My New Logo!

It's a little too busy, for my taste. I'm pretty minimalist in taste, though, so keep that in mind.

If you're trying to build a brand, you're going to want your image to be instantly recognizable when someone looks at it. In this new artwork, you've got three potential logos struggling to get the attention. There's the background crown, the black figure wearing the clown, and the stylized letters themselves. I would say pick one of them.

Make the people in your background a little more transparent. You want them there as an accent, not necessarily so people see them. I'd personally say get rid of them all together, but if you like them, tone them down. I would say use a simple background with the black and red, maybe with a gradient--but that runs the risk of drowning out the black face or the letters. A solid red with a texture and gradient might do better--or solid black with some kind of white aura around the figure to make him pop out a little more.

Ultimately, I'd go with the head wearing the crown. Your username tells people who you are, so you won't need it for your avatar--and it's of a higher quality than the crown in the background.

Regardless of what you pick, I'd say take out the transparent picture of that figure that's chilling out in the lower left hand corner. It's a bit redundant.

Cleaning it up a little would do it wonders! It looks good.

Quatec

Ow i'm just asking about the logo, not the rest, see what i actually did with it here
https://www.youtube.com/c/theviralking
I personally like it. Not a lot but more of a balanced option learning more to the like side.

The problems I have?

The left dark red banner on the left of your banner happens to have a lighter red block in the middle, which happens to not be there.
"Comedy Gaming Content" looks like spam, and ruins the banner imo.

I mean, I know you asked for the logo but I have no criticism for it. I love the logo, but I also wanted to give note on your banner as well.

I personally like it. Not a lot but more of a balanced option learning more to the like side.

The problems I have?

The left dark red banner on the left of your banner happens to have a lighter red block in the middle, which happens to not be there.
"Comedy Gaming Content" looks like spam, and ruins the banner imo.

I mean, I know you asked for the logo but I have no criticism for it. I love the logo, but I also wanted to give note on your banner as well.
I understand the part of the "dark red" but i'm specifically not trying to be symmetrical, also if you see how many people take these video serious and i have to explain that it's comedy, then you'd like to showcase that as well

Discord

Latest New Threads