Clicky

Exchange Feedback with Others

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by GameOverViper, Feb 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

You want feedback on your channel, that's great. However, if you're not willing to provide feedback on other peoples channels that post here in this forum, then what makes you think they want to review yours?

Exchange feedback with each other, help each other grow. Work as a community and we all grow together.

Don't come in here expecting to post a thread promoting your channel and not review others channels. Some people might be nice enough to tell you their opinion of your channel, but many will not. If we all work together, this will benefit us a lot more than it currently is.

Derrick posts a thread about his channel. Josh and Chris too post threads, but they provide feedback on Derricks thread as well. Derrick should then reply to both Josh and Chris' threads with his opinion on their channels. If Jake posts a thread, but doesn't provide feedback to Derrick, Josh's or Chris' threads, then why should they provide feedback to his?

As you can see, that's the attitude many people here have when it comes to reviewing others channels. That's why I've created the Review Team to try and get it started, but I do not want to rely on just the Review Team. I want people to want to look at other channels and volunteer without being told to review other channels.

Work together. Become stronger. Grow together. Become a better community.

2. Bbass Gaming

Bbass Gaming Member

Been doing some reviewing myself and there are some really good channels in these forums and I definitely agree with you, feedback is key

3. DJStitch91

DJStitch91 Guest

Its sad because I see this forum more as a community than a forum and a lot of people seem to want to take and not give back.

Zenvious and Bbass Gaming like this.
  4. Bbass Gaming

Bbass Gaming Member

Word!!!

5. wolfio_gunz

wolfio_gunz Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

I personally ignore the people who only post threads about themselves, I prioritize my reviews for the people I've either seen around, or just have a general interest in. I think we should enforce the whole '25 post minimum' for creating a new thread in the promo forum.

6. GameOverViper

That's a reason people should really take into consideration too if they expect people to review their channels. Hopefully we can get a system in place that will encourage people to give back rather than just request.

wolfio_gunz likes this.
  7. wolfio_gunz

Would that mean deleting threads from people with too few posts? :3

8. GameOverViper

No. We will have a addon made that will have posting restrictions implemented eventually. You have the choice to review channels based on post count if you want.

9. wolfio_gunz

I already do that, but I often lose track of who I'd like to review because of the flood of '1 poster' threads. Can't wait for the addon!

10. DJStitch91

DJStitch91 Guest

my way of getting round this if you have seen my "added to queue" comment and then I just bookmark it till I have time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.