Clicky

Edquarters

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by Edquarters, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Edquarters

Edquarters Member

Hey everyone! My name is Edquarters and I live for playing through all the weird and wonderful worlds that video games provide us with. I cover indie and mainstream games, and do both reviews and let's plays (and hopefully more in the future... watch this space)

Title of Thread: Edquarters

• Channel Name: Edquarters
    • Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/EdQuarters
    • Channel Start Date: May 2016
    • Partnered with Network?: No
    • Amount of Videos on Channel: 367
    • Total Subscribers: 201
    • Amount of Total Views on Channel: 76,575
    • Channel Description: I play pretty much any game going and I'm always on the lookout for indie games with novel mechanics or promise to showcase. Reviews and let's plays are regular features on the channel, with the occasional skit video squeezing its way in.
    • Channel Trailer (Optional:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  2. karyzan

karyzan New Member

Hey mate. I kind of liked your video. You are definitely funny from time to times but I think when watching games like resident evil the watcher expects the player to be some what scared. But this is the first part of the video so that might come later on. But keep it up.

Edquarters likes this.
  3. Edquarters

Edquarters Member

Sorry to disappoint, but I approached the game fairly calmly and didn't really get scared (OK, like one time :p). I know the expectation is there for some over the top screams and expletives but that's not really 'me' and I didn't want to force out something fake and so took a more measured approach.

I can definitely see that this would be a turn-off for some people, but I also think the (often) put-on fear in other YouTube videos is a turn-off for others... Essentially it boils down to what you're looking for in a let's play, everyone has their own tastes.

Sorry for that little ramble and thanks for stopping by and your kind words. Keep on keeping on!