Do you do any Machinima voice acting?

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Just curious if anyone here does Machinima voice acting?

patchworthgaming

It's something I'd like to get into. My recording equipment is about as basic as you can get but I do use lots of varying voices in my videos and would absolutely love to eventually do voice work for games.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
It's something I'd like to get into. My recording equipment is about as basic as you can get but I do use lots of varying voices in my videos and would absolutely love to eventually do voice work for games.
I too am a little interested in doing some voice acting for machinima's or even animation films. So hopefully we can get some stuff going here that will bring more of that to this community. Its good to know I'm not the only one a little bit interested though ;)

I'm actually looking at getting in to voice over work for games or animation too. Recently playing Lords of the Fallen and the voice work is terrible! These people are getting paid for it too! Games good though. I have done some on screen acting in student films and been complemented on it and did some voice work on an indie game but it seems it will never see the light of day. :( I'm thinking I'll offer my services to some indie game developers for free and put a showreel together. I have access to professional recording equipment too which is handy.

Rocket Ninja

I do a bit of voice work for machinimas and animations, also have been asked to work in some games. It's fun but tiresome haha

Discord

Latest New Threads