Damnlag Wall Logo Project

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
So I had this idea of having something made for my wall in my computer room with the Damnlag 3 bar connection logo. Instead of spending a bunch of money having someone else create something I thought why not just do it myself and use acoustic paneling. Should turn out the way I picture it.

So I have had black/charcoal acoustic paneling laying around now for a while collecting dust as you can see in the photo below. I'll have to take the vaccum to it or something to clean them up. So I'm going to place them on the wall as pictured below. But first I'm painting the one red to give it that red bar look.

Should I keep the others black and clean them up from the dust or paint them white?

The wall I'm putting them on is a light grey, so I think the black will look better on it.

Will update with more pictures as I finish painting the one red. I was going to just buy a red acoustic panel set, but that's $12 for a pack of them. I only need one, so I ran down to lowes and got some red spray paint. We'll see how it turns out.

Saiyanman

Staff member
Hey damnlag. How is your project going? Any improvements. Its been a while since I heard about this project.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hey damnlag. How is your project going? Any improvements. Its been a while since I heard about this project.
thumbnail.jpg

Turned out alright. I'm thinking about getting some wood and make a canvas one that would look better.

Discord

Latest New Threads