Damnlag Store

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hey guys, we're preparing to launch a store for the site that will have Damnlag apparel and other merchandise. We're going to be launching with one design to get started.

Its going to be a black t-shirt with the Damnlag logo on the front upper right chest and a larger Damnlag logo on the back of the shirt with the slogan "Blame it on the la..la..lag!". That was decided by the members in the Damnlag Skype chat.

The t-shirts will be $20 plus shipping.

If you're interested in buying a t-shirt, please comment with the size of the shirt that you will want so we know how many to order for everyone that's going to want one right away.

Hopefully I'll be able to have the store up and ready to launch next week.

Chris

Hell yeah! XL please. I'll wear this for my videos!! represent the DamnLag community!!

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hell yeah! XL please. I'll wear this for my videos!! represent the DamnLag community!!
Alright, thanks for letting me know! I should have some in stock and ready for launch.

So far I'm thinking only getting 10 of each, small, medium, large and XL. If people want something bigger, they'll need to request them. I can easily have them printed. I just hate to have them made and then sit around for a long period of time because nobody wants that size.

Alright, thanks for letting me know! I should have some in stock and ready for launch.

So far I'm thinking only getting 10 of each, small, medium, large and XL. If people want something bigger, they'll need to request them. I can easily have them printed. I just hate to have them made and then sit around for a long period of time because nobody wants that size.
well im down for the XL without a doubt, Just let me know when they are ready!

OverbyteGaming UK

same here - i'll take an XL, so let us know when ready to order and you can TAKE MY MONEY... might even show up in a few vids on our channel too... if you are lucky...lol :cool:

Kay Gaming

Cool!

Discord

Latest New Threads