Damnlag PC Gaming Night

wolfio_gunz

Sentenza and I would like to host a gaming night on PC sometime in the near future. I'm thinking about hosting it next week, but more specifics have yet to be worked out. This was placed in the discussion area because it is more of a suggestion than an event at this phase. Feel free to post if you're interested in joining in on the fun, we will definitely be recording the event to throw up on Youtube.

* The games of choice haven't been chosen. Feel free to list some of the games you guys want to see and I'll start up a master list.

I would like to call a Loadout private match with random teams... Loadout is free and easy to learn!

What do you guys think?

Pew Pew Pew; PC gamers!!! Here's the place to express yourselves and your ideas!

We can also make a #Damnlagpcnights trend
Each gamer that was present could record and make a video so we get to see each perspectives of the event!

The event could go on each month or each week, it depends on what you guys want!

Last edited:

GamerPerfection

I didn't know Loadout was free. I've seen other people's videos of it and it looks fun. And the fact it's free means more people will be able to have it to play.

I'm up for joining in, and I support the Loadout game option.

D

DJStitch91

Im in if its tuesday or a friday. Could also a mods vs. Match

I'm free Wednesday or Thursday June 3rd or 4th
Next week so we get this organized? We should find the best time for everybody since America-Europe time zones can be complicated!

We need to make a schedule... Let's see how it works!
@wolfio_gunz can you make a schedule thread for this where people can give their availabilities for maybe the next month.

wolfio_gunz

We need to make a schedule... Let's see how it works!
@wolfio_gunz can you make a schedule thread for this where people can give their availabilities for maybe the next month.
We can consolidate that here. I'm down either next Wednesday or Thursday!

Discord

Latest New Threads