Daily Upload Thread for Wednesday, January 4th 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Muskrat

What is the Daily Upload? For those of you new to the Daily Upload, it's a thread that I create on a daily basis for members to share news, videos, and discuss anything related to YouTube or Games that happen on this date ONLY. Its simply another way for people to share videos, possibly get a discussion created on it and come up with ideas or suggestions for new videos they can make.

Follow Damnlag on Twitter @Damnlag
Like us on Facebook at Damnlag

Looking for some graphics or video work? Have some services you think you can provide here to other YouTubers? Check out the Music and Graphics Section.

AMX Gaming

In this exciting prequel to the hit game "123 Slaughter Me Street", we find out the deep dark secrets that lead up to the madness of this series.

You find yourself confused with blood on your hands in a dark house with only a flashlight to guide you.

As clarity and cognizance begins to set in, the confusing haze you were feeling was almost a comfort compared to the harsh reality, that you... are not alone.
The air is putrid, and all you can feel are the eyes of the dead upon you. When there is nowhere to run, all you can do is hide. But what is safe?
Thank You For Watching, Have A Very Nice Day

ManCave TV

If you love the walking dead the show you will lov e the new frontier by telltales. The walking dead a new frontier is the newest season of the walking dead by telltales.

JayLazoris

So why are there so many Trolls in this area and of course I see one minding it's own business and I decided to poke it. Also why couldn't the big snake be dead.

NextQuestPlease

Well at least I try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads