Daily Upload Thread for Saturday, October 8th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Muskrat

What is the Daily Upload? For those of you new to the Daily Upload, it's a thread that I create on a daily basis for members to share news, videos, and discuss anything related to YouTube or Games that happen on this date ONLY. Its simply another way for people to share videos, possibly get a discussion created on it and come up with ideas or suggestions for new videos they can make.

Follow Damnlag on Twitter @Damnlag
Like us on Facebook at Damnlag

Looking for some graphics or video work? Have some services you think you can provide here to other YouTubers? Check out the Music and Graphics Section.

KinkoKlix

Hey everyone!
Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location is finally here!
Join me & our new creepy animatronics Circus Baby & Ballora!

Feohlor

So Gears 4 has been released 4 days early (for those who preordered the Ultimate Edition) and I've already gone head first into the campaign mode! I'm so excited about this game as the franchise brings back a lot of fond memories growing up. So don't you fret PS4 players, I've got you covered so you can still check out Gears' awesome new story!

This is the first episode of my campaign series and I can't wait to share it all with you!

Gears 4 early access! I have been so excited for this game to hit the digital shelves so I could crush some folks off and online. This is a campaign series from start to finish, so all of you PS4 players, rejoice, I've got you covered.

Old and new faces emerge in this episode and who the hell is watching it all? SO, Gears 4! Don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe if you want to see the rest!

JoshCasts

We are diving deeper into Watch Dogs in hopes of beating it before Watch Dogs 2 is released!

Check out part 2 here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads