Daily Upload for Tuesday, February 23rd, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick

What is the Daily Upload? For those of you new to the Daily Upload, it's a thread that I create on a daily basis for members to share news, videos, and discuss anything related to YouTube or Games that happen on this date ONLY. Its simply another way for people to share videos, possibly get a discussion created on it and come up with ideas or suggestions for new videos they can make.

Follow Damnlag on Twitter @Damnlag
Like us on Facebook at Damnlag

Sponsored by: Damnlag YouTube Network, Partner Your Channel today and get the most from your channel! - 90/10 Split (90% Rev Share), No Lock-In. Not a Network, Better!

Browse 70+ YouTube Networks, Compare, and Find the Best Network to Partner Your Channel With!

Looking for some graphics or video work? Have some services you think you can provide here to other YouTubers? Check out the Music and Graphics Section.

Ok so me and dotty (Some random polish guy) started a game of ranked blitz and i went big!
So first round, If you check back to my channel i got 32 kills what in ranked blitz i think is a big round for one round!
Now this is the second round showing what just happened but as you can guess i just kept destroying :)

Remember to like and comment on this video if you enjoyed it.

comment below your gamertags and we can get a team going maybe make some sick video together :)

make sure also to follow me on twitter @GwGenociide
as well as instagram : I_Genociide_I7

Luthau

Crusaders of the Lost Idols | Merci's Mix-Up Event! | Episode 3
is now uploaded check it out:

Vetens

What's going on with Howard?
If you liked it you know what to do (LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT)!!
And if you want to see more videos made by me just click the subscribe button and you'll be always updated!!
Enjoy and thanks for watching!!!

TranXify

I did a different type of video to my channel. It is me explaining the funny story of me and the KFC delivery service. Hope that you enjoy!

PepnaZz

'WHY IS IT SO HARD!' Cluster Trucks Random Game #4
Hey guys PepnaZz here! and welcome your faces back to another random game, this time I am hopping back on Cluster Trucks the infuriating new in alpha game about Free Running and jumping from one truck to the other avoiding obstacles on the way.

Did you enjoy the video? Then smash that like button with ya nose and get it to 10! perhaps Comment, share, and SUBSCRIBE! to see videos every Monday and Friday at 7pmUK time!

Twitter - https://twitter.com/PepnaZz?lang=en

Owlins

Firewatch | #5 | We're being watched and getting knocked out!!

Wapitidoodaa!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord