Daily Upload for Tuesday, April 5th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick

What is the Daily Upload? For those of you new to the Daily Upload, it's a thread that I create on a daily basis for members to share news, videos, and discuss anything related to YouTube or Games that happen on this date ONLY. Its simply another way for people to share videos, possibly get a discussion created on it and come up with ideas or suggestions for new videos they can make.
Follow Damnlag on Twitter @Damnlag
Like us on Facebook at Damnlag

Sponsored by:
Damnlag YouTube Network, Partner Your Channel today and get the most from your channel! - 90/10 Split (90% Rev Share), No Lock-In. Not a Network, Better!

Browse 70+ YouTube Networks, Compare, and Find the Best Network to Partner Your Channel With!
Looking for some graphics or video work? Have some services you think you can provide here to other YouTubers? Check out the Music and Graphics Section.

Cay

Here Is my channel trailer, I put a lot of effort into this, Took a few hours to do everything involved, So if yall could take just 1 minute out of your day and give me a chance. That would be wonderful!

Vetens

Know that feeling when you go to your granparents' house and you think that there are strange secrets inside?
Well...you don't think here...there are secrets!!!
If you liked it you know what to do (LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT)!!
And if you want to see more videos made by me just click the subscribe button and you'll be always updated!!
Enjoy and thanks for watching!!!

LadyMcCracken

Well it was uploaded a little later than usual, but I have been a little busy with coming home from my trip to New York.... I did mange to upload though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads