Daily Upload for Thursday, February 18th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vetens

Howard is back!! Come check out his new adventure!!
If you liked it you know what to do (LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT)!!
And if you want to see more videos made by me just click the subscribe button and you'll be always updated!!
Enjoy and thanks for watching!!!

Third Episode in the series, using LFC, EFC, MCFC and MUFC players to reach Division 1 Glory. Check out the rest of the series on my channel. Appreciate comments, Likes, Subs and any feedback.

So i saw xbox got rocket league and thought i might as well give this a go i've never played before so go easy on me :)
Also my xbox live name recently got change by xbox because Genociide is really bad? Not only that they didn't allow me to change my name myself so i got this random stupid name what they picked ...
So i'm thinking of a new name still with Geno in it if any of you lot come up with a good name comment below!

Remember to subscribe for more videos!
Twitter: Gwgenociide
Instagram: I_Genociide_I7

Kokoplays

If it wasn't enough that we had a huge defensive mess up last time and got a lot of our dudes wounded, now the visitors are bringing their shit with them. Well that's life on the Rim for you!

Ottomans could be vulnerable if we access them with our fleet of ten outdated ships. Then again that might not be the greatest idea, but we'll go and get the access the Black Sea anyways.

A gentleman wants us to kill a nasty hyena out in the unknown unexplored lands. I'm sure we can target the correct one, but just to make sure to kill it, let's strap some dynamite on it.

Hope you enjoy the videos and if you do, make sure to check out other let's play series on my channel, it's all fun and games!

TheKirkyLife

Today I'm back with some more Heroes vs Villains in Star Wars: Battlefront! Check it out below!
I also play some of the footballs!

ShyKing

Welcome to the final part of Layers Of Fear! ShyKing brings the finale of this amazing series to a brand new level. Many secrets are revealed and his masterpiece is finally uncovered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads