Custom Thumbnails - Worth the time or Waste of time?

Custom Thumbnails?

• Waste of time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mjolnir Gaming

Not talking about posting the best auto suggested version or screenshot.
Taking the time to make a decent photoshop, title and eye catching edit.

What are peoples experience?
Does it only benefit channels once they pass a certain subscriber base?

Tyhd

You don't need photoshop use pic monkey I make most of my thumbnails in 5 minutes and they aren't some shitty template

Smilar

We use photoshop, its not that hard to make something that looks good. You need to stand out from the crowd :D

ZEEBRA

Not talking about posting the best auto suggested version or screenshot.
Taking the time to make a decent photoshop, title and eye catching edit.

What are peoples experience?
Does it only benefit channels once they pass a certain subscriber base?
Well of course custom thumbnails are good for your channel:) I never like to watch videos without a thumbnail XD It doesn't even take that long to make them not even with photoshop :)

Skaldera

I feel they help quite a bit, and since I'm well versed in photoshop I have a blast making them. I want my channel to feel like it's mine and stand out and it's one of the best ways to do it.

Winger94

I think that are one of the most important thing to catch viewers attention because nowadays using auto-suggested thumbs is something that isn't so appealing anymore.
Also creating your own thumbs (without using templates) can give you one more chance to distinguish yourself from the rest of the crowd! And sometimes is also funny creating them.

Karen

I think it really helps keep your channel look uniformed (aka themed to you and recognizably branded to you)! It also suggests that you take this seriously!

I think its worth, make as good as you can and see the difference...

It is obviously worth it. The thumbnail is a big part of people clicking your video because they simply like the look of it. Standard screenshots ain't gonna do this! :)

Discord

Latest New Threads