Creating Your Own Network!

Krowten

[color=#000000;][SIZE=11pt]Hello guys, my name is Nic and I run Krowten Network, I just wanted to talk a little about out our [/color]CA program and the requirements and how to join.[/SIZE]
[color=#000000;][SIZE=11pt]Becoming a CA otherwise known as "Content Aggregator" under Krowten Network could benefit you with the following:[/color][/SIZE]
- You will receive 5% of all your partners’ revenue each month.
- Networking training & Guidance (if needed)
- Provide partners with 85% revenue share and 10 months contract (unless they are a big channel then we will place them on a custom)
-1on1 Personal Support via Skype (or Email)
[color=#000000;]- Become a known brand online[/color]
[color=#000000;][SIZE=11pt]The requirements to become a CA are the following:[/color][/SIZE]
- Must be 14 or older.
- Must have an understanding in how YouTube networks operate, and YouTube in general
- Must have a full understanding of copyright laws.
- Must have features that would make you stand out more than other networks.
- Must have a website (or domain name and we can work something out)
[color=#000000;]- A channel in good standing (Hub Channel)[/color]
[color=#000000;][SIZE=11pt]If you have any questions, post them here or you could always add me on Skype: RocketMediaCo or you could always email me at: business@krowtennetwork.cf or jonathan@krowtennetwork.cf[/color][/SIZE]
[color=#000000;][SIZE=11pt]You can also apply via our website: www.krowtennetwork.cf [/color][/SIZE]
[color=#000000;][SIZE=11pt]Skype: RocketMediaCo[/color][/SIZE]
[color=#000000;][SIZE=11pt]Email: [/color][/SIZE]
[color=#000000;][SIZE=11pt]jonathan@krowtennetwork.cf[/color][/SIZE]
[color=#000000;][SIZE=11pt]business@krowtennetwork.cf[/color][/SIZE]
[color=#000000;][SIZE=11pt] Kind Regards,[/color][/SIZE]
[color=#000000;][SIZE=11pt]Krowten Network.[/color][/SIZE]
[color=#000000;][SIZE=11pt](We know we posted this earlier, but we didn't provide enough detail).[/color][/SIZE]

Discord

Latest New Threads