ChumDaGamer A legend that begins NOW!

ChumDaGamer

Hey Anyone wanna check out my Content I do Minecraft SHoutouts And Speedarts for you. I Like Horror Games And I DO SO MUCH STUFF!.
SO CMON JOIN THE CHUM BUCKET! https://www.youtube.com/user/GameSprites18

So that was my little thing right there but the real reason why your reading this is because that i just started 4 months ago and i have 200 subs so i just really want you guys to just watch my videos and i really need help to reach 1k WHICH YOU THINK MIGHT NEVER HAPPEN FOR ME...
It will, I HAve a damn dream..... NAH i just think i will so yeah guys thanks for wasting idk 70 30 seconds or maybe 5 seconds of your life and HAVE A NIIIICE DAY! :rolleyes:

Aksatsuki

Good luck with getting 1k subs! and welcome to YTG forum if yah ever wanna game or collab just message me on steam at Aksatsuki

SerenHD

Welcome to the community ^^ Good luck with your goals! Work hard, have fun and you'll make it :)

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hello, welcome to YouTube Gaming! Anything is possible if you work hard and stay motivated. Hope you reach your goal, whether that's 1K or 1 Million. ;)

Hey bro just want to say I hope you reach that goal and continue to higher goals I have 1525 subs but I get a lot of hate from my subs due to that I used a promoting site that got my channel subs within days so please don't do what I did I don't want you to destroy your subs idea of you all my subs think of me as is a cheat and a cheap ass for doing that. So bro I hope you do what you want to do with your channel and if you want to game or record a video just message me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discord

Latest New Threads