ChickenKrispy

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by ChickenKrispy, Aug 21, 2016.

1. ChickenKrispy

ChickenKrispy Active Member

Thanks man! I see you're a streamer. I watched some of your Borderlands stream. I'll try to catch you live some time.

2. CloseUpGamer

CloseUpGamer New Member

Great channel mate, just watching your huniepop video.
    great description, tags aren't bad though you might want to fill the tags to the full 500, like your banner, video quality, and everything else.

Genuinely interested in seeing more so a genuine sub from me pal.

ChickenKrispy likes this.
  3. Retro Crunch

Retro Crunch New Member

Nice channel. Looks like youve been growing pretty consistently.

4. ChickenKrispy

Thank you so much. I took a look at your channel. You're doing really well. Keep it up! :)

5. ChickenKrispy

• Channel Name: ChickenKrispy
    • Channel Link:https://www.youtube.com/ChickenKrispy
    • Channel Start Date: May 29th 2016
    • Amount of Videos on Channel: 201
    • Total Subscribers: 1,357
    • Amount of Total Views on Channel: 34,307
    It's been quite some time since I've updated this thread. I wanted to post an update and just say that DamnLag was and still is one of the best communities I've ever had the pleasure of joining. Though I have been relatively inactive due to my schedule. I really owe a lot to all of you guys and gals. If you're just starting out on YouTube and are looking for support look no further than this forum. I've got a long way to go, and I look forward to growing with all of you.

6. ChickenKrispy

Hey buddy! I can't believe it took me this long to see your message here. Of course we've chatted a bunch in the comment section and Twitter. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your support. You're awesome man!

7. Rolluxus

Rolluxus Member

Awesome channel man I just got finished with your Alien Isolation video very smooth cuts and great audio also what kind of mic do you use? I have been thinking about making commentaries and I don't know what Mic setting to use do you have any advice? Also, I subscribed keep up the good work man!

8. STAntics Arcade

STAntics Arcade Active Member

Nice progress dude! Well done :)

9. 17fthigh

17fthigh Member

I'm not interested in things like that but in my opinion your channel is good in a way that you have good thumbnails and overall design. Keep up the good work!