Jack Muskrat

Vote

1. Sieghrain Enterprise
2. AMX Gaming
3. GorkhayMomo
4. STAntics Arcade
5. FreakInGreen
Just to let you know:
1) you should really include a link to your channel in your post if you want to be entered to be in the runnings for next month - I can get it from your signature but it could always be possible that you're putting in votes and not wanting to be included in next month's voting.
2) You cannot vote for AMX Gaming, STAntics Arcade, or FreaksInGreen because they are not listed in the first post of this thread as being in the runnings for this month.

entry: youtube.com/c/freakingreen

Votes:
1. Sieghrain Enterprise
2. Puddleloo
3. Schweebee
4. GorkhayMomo
5. Lord High Penguin
Similarly, you can't vote for Shweebe for this month's CotM as they are not listed in the first post of this thread as being in the runnings this time around.

Shweebe

Just to let you know:
1) you should really include a link to your channel in your post if you want to be entered to be in the runnings for next month - I can get it from your signature but it could always be possible that you're putting in votes and not wanting to be included in next month's voting.
2) You cannot vote for AMX Gaming, STAntics Arcade, or FreaksInGreen because they are not listed in the first post of this thread as being in the runnings for this month.

Similarly, you can't vote for Shweebe for this month's CotM as they are not listed in the first post of this thread as being in the runnings this time around.
Oh sorry, this is the first time I've done this.

1.Sieghrain
2.Enterprise

3.GorkhayMomo
4.Lord HighPenguin
5.MSgtPorkins

Jack Muskrat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads