CaracalOfficial

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by CaracalOfficial, Feb 20, 2017.

1. CaracalOfficial

CaracalOfficial Member

• Channel Name: CaracalOfficial
    • Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5kxn2JgNjB84twSk-fY2-w
    • Channel Start Date: April 11th, 2016
    • Partnered with Network?: No
    • Amount of Videos on Channel: Currently only 2
    • Total Subscribers: 3
    • Amount of Total Views on Channel: 24
    • Channel Description: Even though I'm not that big, that's mainly because I recently started uploading on this channel. I, Caracal, talk about topics that may surround the YouTube world, or another topic outside of YouTube that I find interest in. I will also do challenges, gameplay, and hopefully irl videos soon. I use the technique of character skills instead of showing my face (I believe a symbol/idea gives a potentially greater impact than a person, but that's not the only reason I hide myself :p). I want to create a community that has something for everyone, and a community where everyone's opinion is their own, and where those opinions would be respected, and not thrown away. The videos that I make do not have a purpose of hate, but simply a purpose of deduction. I'm also quite sarcastic. Keep in mind, that doesn't automatically mean I'm hilarious. Humor is for the watcher to decide for themselves. I also have this thing with balance. Like yin-yang, light and dark, all that jazz. (Warning: I curse in my videos. I don't censor myself because it causes me to worry about the limits of what I can speak my mind about 24/7, and I feel more free when I'm uncensored.) Gee, what a long description.
    • Channel Trailer (Optional:

2. Bernardo Brezni

Bernardo Brezni New Member

Nice man i subscribe to your channel keep going, take a look on my too bnex HD :)

CaracalOfficial likes this.
  3. CaracalOfficial

CaracalOfficial Member

Thank you so much!