Clicky

Calling All Retro Gaming YouTubers

Discussion in 'Collaborate With Others' started by thegamesshed, Nov 7, 2013.

1. thegamesshed

thegamesshed Noob

Fancy collaborating?

Give us a shout...

2. louthinator

louthinator Noob

if you wanna go really retro and have steam theres always unepic which ive been playing a bit but had nobody to colab with would be good to have a go if your up for it.. or if we can link emulators together theres always the good old rage inducers like contra and battletoads gimme a shout if you think of something im up for some retro co-op

3. MultiplayerEnabled

MultiplayerEnabled Review Team

We would be interested in this :D

4. thegamesshed

thegamesshed Noob

Just need to figure out the ins and outs of doing collabs but I will be in touch soon, cheers for replying people!

5. Not completely retro but id be down for some games along the lines of risk of rain or king arthurs gold, kinda easy to learn hard to master games for collaboration. they have retro influence and graphics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

6. TheNintendoNoob

TheNintendoNoob New Member

Hey The game shed I'd LOVE to do a collab if you're still up for it. Im a small channel so it'd be nice to get my name out there hopefully we can work together but unfortunately i live in america so if we did do a collab we would have to do it online only

7. Nikylee

Nikylee Noob

I have been playing games since i was 3 back in 1989 and have not regretted a day of it!
    I would be up for talking about retro games.
    I still own my original commodore 64 ^^

8. HatPeasyCat

HatPeasyCat Active Member

i would be in for this, i love to play retro and older games .. taht is what my channel is about ;p

9. Pinta77

Pinta77 Member

10. thegamesshed

thegamesshed Noob

Hey guys, posted this 3 years ago. Wow!!! Wish we had time to do some collab but at the moment we are snowed under so not doing anything. Will update on here when we have some time. Feel free to tweet us @gamesshed as we'd love to help anyone out that has a Gaming channel.