Building A Community and Having Fun

Discussion in 'Collaborate With Others' started by STAntics Arcade, Sep 25, 2017.

1. STAntics Arcade

STAntics Arcade Active Member

Posted this in the 500 - 1000 collaboration section [*moved by mod], but no one replied. I know we only have 700+ subscribers, but we're dedicated and hard working and are keen to find some people to make some videos with. We are reliable and professional when we need to be but always up for a laugh when we get down to it.

Game: Arcade games mostly
    Platform: PS4
    Number of People: 1+
    Timezone: GMT
    Mission: building a community and having fun
    Subscribers: 700+
    Link to Channel: https://youtube.com/c/STAnticsArcade

We're a group of gamers from Plymouth, Devon looking to expand our community. We are all about having a laugh and getting to know people. Frankie (who runs the channel) is looking to make some connections with other gamers and channels and build our network. We need someone who has Google Drive and knows how to use it to get the best quality collaboration we can!

Please get in touch! Let's play some games!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2017
  2. Revile2nr

Revile2nr New Member

You guys seem pretty chill, I'd like to collaborate with you!
    I have a channel with over 15,000 subscribers, but I'm new to these forums so I can't post a link, but if you just search Revile2nr on youtube you can find my channel if you'd like to check me out:)

3. Revile2nr

Revile2nr New Member

probably should have mentioned, best way to contact me is at my email address which I also cant post on this forum yet, but you can find in the "about" section of my YT channel :)