Battlefield 1 Thoughts?

FataLBlade

I was just wanting to know all of your thoughts on Battlefield 1 based off of what we've seen so far. I personally feel that it won't be 110% as realistic as people may want it to be, but I feel it will be pretty close. I love the fact that they are going back in time and listening to the fans that want a WW1 or WW2 game, unlike other games cough* COD cough*. I think it's going to be a very exciting game, and I can't wait to start doing gameplays and montages and playing with my friends on it!!!

Chazza

As I have said in a lot of threads, I am excited, however sceptical. BF4 didn't have the greatest launch ever. Hopefully Dice can hit the ground running with servers that can cope with the demand and player base. In terms of realism. I'd rather have a fun and balanced game over super realistic. Its battlefield, its going to be one of the most realistic FPS regardless.

FataLBlade

As I have said in a lot of threads, I am excited, however sceptical. BF4 didn't have the greatest launch ever. Hopefully Dice can hit the ground running with servers that can cope with the demand and player base. In terms of realism. I'd rather have a fun and balanced game over super realistic. Its battlefield, its going to be one of the most realistic FPS regardless.
Yup. Battlefield is one of the main reasons I'm still playing shooters. Even though BF4 had a lot of problems and a bunch of stuff they could've fixed, it was in fact still the best to me, although the only other Battlefield I've played is Bad Company 2. Like you said, I hope it's not too realistic because that can take away from a lot of funny and epic stuff that can happen. I hope they do get the ball rolling from the start. The more people, the more fun it will be.

Kiddabura

i didnt like it at first but i think its good now after playing the beta only problem i dont like is theres no sights and you have to use iron sights most of the time

Discord

Latest New Threads