Banner for my Channel :D?

Hello! I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that would be willing to help me create a banner for my channel? All I really need is a simple banner saying "ActualizeGaming" "Subscribe" on it or something of that sort. I currently have a banner that I create but I feel that there really isn't much about it that grabs the audience and causes people to want to continue to explore my channel. So if you could help me please just let me know :). Thanks.

Chazza

Hi there, I will admit off the bat I'm not the greatest designer in the world. However, I am willing to make you a banner for free if you are interested. Look at my channel just to see my banner, if you would like something along those lines. I see you play Minecraft and Pokemon, I can base the banner around those games :) Reply back to this if you are interested and we will work something out. Thanks:)

Hi there, I will admit off the bat I'm not the greatest designer in the world. However, I am willing to make you a banner for free if you are interested. Look at my channel just to see my banner, if you would like something along those lines. I see you play Minecraft and Pokemon, I can base the banner around those games :) Reply back to this if you are interested and we will work something out. Thanks:)
Hi there! Thanks for the reply! Recently I posted this same thread in the wrong section and someone created one for me, but I am actually changing the games that I play on my channel so I would love to have one that incorporates the games that I play as you were saying :D. I am about to release New Super Mario Bros Wii U LP's so I would love to incorporate that somehow :). I just took a look at your banner and it is fantastic!

Chazza

Hi there! Thanks for the reply! Recently I posted this same thread in the wrong section and someone created one for me, but I am actually changing the games that I play on my channel so I would love to have one that incorporates the games that I play as you were saying :D. I am about to release New Super Mario Bros Wii U LP's so I would love to incorporate that somehow :). I just took a look at your banner and it is fantastic!
Thank you for the compliment on my banner! And okay, would you like to add me on Skype? So we can discuss further details and I can send you any drafts that I make.

Discord

Latest New Threads