Clicky

Are you partnered or not ?

Discussion in 'Getting Started on YouTube' started by ZEEBRA, May 4, 2016.

Are you partnered ?

1. yes

2. no

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ZEEBRA

ZEEBRA Member

So are you ? If you are tell what network :) I'm partnered with freedom !

2. ZEEBRA

ZEEBRA Member

Okay why did yo change from freedom ?

3. Gamerama

Gamerama Member

Not partnered. Thought about it for a while and even had an offer to join a network but opted not to. I haven't seen any that would truly benefit the channel at the current size we're at now.

4. ZEEBRA

ZEEBRA Member

Well networks can give you tools and resources to grow your channel faster :)

5. Skaldera

Skaldera Member

I haven't joined a network yet. Sadly while they 'can' help you grow, being a smaller youtuber I don't expect the help to be much if anything right now. I may reapproach it once I actually have subs in the 4 or more digits but until then I'm happy to keep going how I'm going. I'm growing at a reasonable rate, and keeping high subscriber return.

6. ZEEBRA

ZEEBRA Member

That is good to hear man :) !!

7. Taylor

Taylor Member

I'm partnered with scale lab that help out with copyright issue I had on my channel. The response was quick too .

8. ElitezGaming

ElitezGaming New Member

I'm partnered with Acifin Network, I honestly regret my decision because of the 60/40 payout. I could've went to other networks who offered a larger cut to their partners. Before partnering, don't make my mistake and jump to the first network that offers you partnership. Do thorough research, evaluate your options, figure out which network will benefit you in the long run.

9. Anonity

Anonity New Member

At this point I am not partnered. TGN asked me twice to join them, but I did some research and found out they are a very bad network. I am not sure if I should join a network, because I am not sure if they will help me grow. If I ever want to join a network I would go for Curse, they don't have a lock-in contract and they only take 10% of your earnings.

10. ZEEBRA

ZEEBRA Member

Well why dont you just leave ? and it is not that big of a deal that 60/40 payout when you are not making that much money imo.