Are you Partnered on YouTube?

TheKazvon

Just started 2 months ago and already have a ton of emails from networks that aren't even personalized.
So mostly they seem pretty much useless...unless I actually get big enough to require and demand support from a good network.

7gtv

I was partnered on my Music channel with ADREV then I started my gaming channel and went with ADsense with that one. I canceled my contract with ADREV and went with ADsense on both of my channels. If you have ?'s let me know.

I haven't partnered up with anyone, but a few people that I talked to and networked with told me about different partners. I'm a little bit interested, but my channel is not yet ready for that. At the same time, I kinda don't want to deal with it.

GeekCastMedia

hello BaneDays, Before i started GeekCast Media, i was with RPM and was shocked at how little they do to promote their partners. So one of our main goals is to partner all channels no matter how big or small. We believe that a content creator like you deserves as much promotion as the larger channels on youtube.

We currently have a 1 year lock-in contract, and during that time we will try our best to promote your channel,

If you would like to know more information feel free to pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been offered a couple of partnerships over the last few months but something just didn't feel right about them. I couldn't tell you the partner names as I've totally forgotten them! This forum has been very helpful in helping me understand what they do for a channel and if it would be something to consider. I'm not interested in making money as I do it because I enjoy it, however, I would like a bigger audience and a nice little community of like minded gamers in the comments section. I may be more open to the idea after reading all your posts so thanks very much guys and girls. I think I may like it around here :D

Raisuun

I am currently with Machinima. As I just read, they have had some negative reviews in the past, but every e-mail I have sent and everyone I have spoken to has been as helpful as they can. My channel has grown substantially too :)

GeekCastMedia

Anyone can become a partner of GeekCast Media, We promise to promote and support you, as well as provide you with all the YouTube features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discord

Latest New Threads