Are you Partnered on YouTube?

TheKazvon

I'm just YouTube partnered. I'd like a network, but only if they would actually help me get review keys so I could do my quick look series on some bigger titles.
For now I'm growing on my own just fine =D

I am currently partnered with YTGamers otherwise known as Freedom! They have used their resources to enable people to have music, and GFX artists that are available for free. They are also in the process of creating a magazine and small channel shoutouts.

GamezRusHD

partnered with YtGamers /Freedom as well. I love the community aspect of it as they really do provide tips and advice o growing your channel. ive met some cool people and was exposed to a lot of talented Youtubers. not just gamers but non gaming channels as well.

jbbmeh

Loving this community, I've gotten a lot of info that I usually just search google for, all in the one spot!!
I was recently offered a networking opportunity with Viso (Broadband TV). Have done a lot of research and have even read the contract but I've read many mixed reviews and the contract term puts me off.
I think I will stick with AdSense for now as I'm doing okay with that.
Has any one partnered with VISO??
CG

Jaggeh

ConSoulGamer said:
Loving this community, I've gotten a lot of info that I usually just search google for, all in the one spot!!
I was recently offered a networking opportunity with Viso (Broadband TV). Have done a lot of research and have even read the contract but I've read many mixed reviews and the contract term puts me off.
I think I will stick with AdSense for now as I'm doing okay with that.
Has any one partnered with VISO??
CG
I used to be a recruiter for Viso. I like that they're Canadian, like myself, but let me tell you. Do not partner with them!

Basto Slice

I'm currently partnered through Maker Studios

iiSoup

what if i have a partnership that has for say 2 years would i be able to go to another or how does that work ?

Jaggeh

You're locked in with them for two years.

HaloUnion

I'm partnered with Machinima. I heard many negative things going into it but must say I've had little complaints. Biggest issues I've dealt with is having my rep leave the company and then trying to figure out who to get ahold of. But overall I must say it's a good network to be a part of! :)

Discord

Latest New Threads