Anybody wanna make a YouTube Team and make videos?

Discussion in 'Collaborate With Others' started by Zedie, May 10, 2016.

1. Zedie

Zedie New Member

I've wanted to make videos for a long time, but I want to have a youtube team consisting of a few people... maybe like 5 people, but 3 or 4 will be good to start with. But I am up for making videos for most games, I have a laptop to do pc games, the only bad thing is that my laptop is not the best so I cant play high res games... but I have an Xbox One. My Gamertag is Micromoose23 if anybody wants to add me and we can talk there or whatever. GTA V is an example game and we could do like stunt montages or maybe custom games for fun. I am 15 almost 16 years old and I would like people around my age to team up with. I hope you would like to join me in climbing up the youtube subscription ladder and experience an awesome gaming adventure.

2. Zedie

Zedie New Member

Some of the Games we can do:
    PC: Minecraft, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Garrys mod, Terraria, Smite, Counter-Strike Source, Infestation: Survivor Stories Classic.

Xbox One/ 360: Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Skate 3, GTA V, Dying Light, Fallout 4, Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2 and trust me there are many more games I have.