Any goals aside from reaching a certain amount of subs or views?

Have any goals related to Your channel? Do you want to build a community, learn something new, help for a certain cause, anything.

The Baconater

Honestly i'm trying to recreate the fun that i use to have playing games with my mates when i was younger. So much more fun playing with others, or at least trying to entertain people when playing, than just straight up playing. Wanted to show off my skills to others when i was younger but the recording equipment wasnt a thing then, and neither was youtube etc. Games have always, and will always be part of my life, and i've finally realised it's always gonna be there in my spare time :D

Today on YouTube, I see a LOT of people who only create videos for money or for fame.

Personally, my goal has always been to make people's days better, whether they are feeling down, or just want to have a good chuckle.
I like to bring joy to other people too and I also like it when they're are having just as much fun as I did when I created and watched my own video. If I had to be frankly honest with you about the money, I'd just use it for better equipment, helping out my families, and other stuff.

Other than that, I'm just focusing on creating a community and on a rare occasion, post videos :p

Last edited:
Honestly i'm trying to recreate the fun that i use to have playing games with my mates when i was younger. So much more fun playing with others, or at least trying to entertain people when playing, than just straight up playing. Wanted to show off my skills to others when i was younger but the recording equipment wasnt a thing then, and neither was youtube etc. Games have always, and will always be part of my life, and i've finally realised it's always gonna be there in my spare time :D
It's so much fun to re live memories and share it with others.

I like to bring joy to other people to and I also like it when they're are having just as much fun as I did when I created and watched my own video. If I had to be frankly honest with you about the money, I'd just use it for better equipment, helping out my families, and other stuff.

Other than that, I'm just focusing on creating a community and on a rare occasion, post videos :p
Yeah, that's pretty much the same reason I'd like to make money off of my videos.
Also, agreed, creating a community would be amazing

Discord

Latest New Threads