Clicky

Advice Please

Discussion in 'Getting Started on YouTube' started by Rongotea, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Rongotea

Rongotea New Member

Hi guys I'm very new to Youtube and Damnlag in general so I just want to ask for advice on how to grow. My editing and quality I think is pretty good, but I don't know how I should commentate just yet. How can I be more confident and funny? Because in real life my friends all think i'm really funny. Any advice is welcome thanks.

2. IR.Badger FPV

IR.Badger FPV Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

3. Beautiful Butterfly Gamer

Beautiful Butterfly Gamer Active Member

The best advice I can give you is just be yourself. Apparently according to your friends, you're funny! Being yourself and not trying to copy anyone else is the best approach. The more and more you do face cam, or put audio to your vids you'll get more comfortable! :)

4. Rongotea

Rongotea New Member

Thanks this is great advice

5. Ellythium

Ellythium Member

Never mix milk and jogging

DJStitch and IR.Badger FPV like this.
  6. Rongotea

Rongotea New Member

Great advice Thanks!

7. ThaCookey

ThaCookey New Member

I think if you're just naturally funny it will show in your videos. The good thing about making videos is that if you don't like it you can try and record it again I guess!
    But yea just be yourself:) GL!

8. Raidboss

Raidboss New Member

The best advice i would say, is to try to improve with every video you make, what that means is as u go on with your youtube career slowly start to improve your editing style, by looking up different youtube tutorials aadn guides.

9. Ryatta

Ryatta Active Member

I find that people tend to gravitate towards watching the same kind of things they would like to do, in my case long reviews and comic ones. I know comedy isn't my strength so I have worked towards the other.. but it took time to figure it out.. pick what you think you want to start with but don't worry if it doesn't work for you, just slowly adjust based on what feedback you get and what feels natural

10. DJStitch

DJStitch Active Member

MY FREE 100% ORGANIC ADVICE FOR YOU TODAY. just do something.

IR.Badger FPV likes this.