A Music Guy who Pause The Day

INSTRA

Hi guys,

I hope you all are doing good and staying safe during these hard times.

A bit about myself. So I'm a Hip Hop artist and recently I hit a small milestone. I know its not a lot but I just hit 500 subs on YouTube and I'm happy. Thank you to everyone from Damnlag who supported me till now and yes for those of you who are new, feel free to join the Pause Family for some amazing music that you can freely use in your videos.

About my recent work:
Anyways, I made an experimental multi lingual chill hop track consisting of Assamese, English and Punjabi verses for the vibe. Feel free to check it out and share if you love the music. And also I've got a good announcement for you all. If you want to use this track for your videos (gaming, vlogs whatever), feel free to do it. There would be no copyrights issues for sure. If anything happens give me a message on Instagram and I'll white list your channel. But don't worry nothing will happen as I have the full copyrights and I give permission to use the song. So if anyone says anything, just contact me and I'll make it right. But no one will say anything so no worries.

Also this is a track with a chill vibe so it'll suit a vast genres of video so feel free to use it if it suits your video. NO COPYRIGHT STRIKE. Just put my channel/track link on your video description and that's it.

Cheers!! Stay Safe

Link:

Discord

Latest New Threads