Clicky

Xbox One 5.5k Subs looking to collab

Discussion in '5,001 - 10,000 Subscriber Collaborations' started by DesireHD, May 2, 2015.

1. DesireHD

DesireHD Member

Game: Minecraft
    Platform: Xbox One
    Number of People: Any
    Timezone: GMT
    Mission:
    Lets plays, contests, adventure maps etc
    Subscribers: 5408
    Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/oivgaming

Please note, alot of my subs are inactive because i was away from YouTube for a year when i was in and out of hospital ill, i am looking to rebuild, your number of subs does not matter as long as I think you release quality content.

2. ThatOtherPhil

ThatOtherPhil Active Member

I see you play a lot of Minecraft. Is that the game you're interested in collaborating on? You're videos are pretty good, btw.

DesireHD likes this.
  3. DesireHD

DesireHD Member

Thanks man, yes im going to be doing mostly minecraft apart from a few series i already have lined up as my channel is going strictly PG, i found my son watching one of my videos a few weeks back and i was supprised at how much i swore so i had to stop him watching them, hence the reason switching to Minecraft and PG for the most part lol.

Another reason i do Minecraft is because thats what my main demographic like to see.
    However i am open to suggestions.

BonusTank likes this.
  4. MiketheDbacker26

MiketheDbacker26 New Member

I would be willing to work with you on some Xbox One stuff (I have Minecraft as well)! I hope you take the subs don't matter to heart, since I have only 112, but I believe my content has pretty damn good quality xD. Feel free to message me on here if you want to possibly make this a thing!

5. LU3K

LU3K New Member

Hey man, i'm a really small youtuber as i just started i'm 16, I have sworn in my videos but if i was working with you i'd make sure not to swear! and i think my youtube video quality is pretty great so check my videos out and let me know if you want to figure something out - LU3Khttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR0Yn-DUi3-aGXSr_YWST-Q

6. Ryatta

Ryatta Active Member

Hey! I've been prowling for people to try collabing with, I do a wide range of stuff so I suggest you take a peek at my channel and see if you'd like to try something out in my style or I could do something on your channel?

My Channel Link: Ryatta-YT.com

7. RancyGamingYT

RancyGamingYT Member

Lol You're The Person With The Most Subscribers Who Do Minecraft On This Forum!

8. FreakingTacos

FreakingTacos New Member

I know this is a pretty old post, but I'm Jon from FreakingTacos (~5,300 subs). We primarily play Minecraft PC and would love to collaborate!