3 months no growth ! why ?

makipolios

i'm a gamer on youtube , i uploaded 16 videos with the deleted , no growth , no growth , why ?
help me with some tips

NovoSe7en

You can't expect to just upload videos and people start pouring in, go back and watch your video and pretend it was not your own video would you sit through that and watch it did it make you laugh or be like OH DAMN that was a NICE SHOT ect..

Smoogster

sometimes it takes a bit, I did Sea of thieves got barely any views..i check a month later and had 2000 views on one of the videos, it's all about patience, participating on the forums and gaining knowledge about the games, following other youtubers talking about the game..you really got to be that guy who just goes out of his way to SOCIALIZE with everyone in a manner that isn't annoying but always interested.

jjaaxxthelegend

sometimes it takes a bit, I did Sea of thieves got barely any views..i check a month later and had 2000 views on one of the videos, it's all about patience, participating on the forums and gaining knowledge about the games, following other youtubers talking about the game..you really got to be that guy who just goes out of his way to SOCIALIZE with everyone in a manner that isn't annoying but always interested.
so true Smoogster

Discord

Latest New Threads