1000 Subs And Onward!

Discussion in 'YouTube Milestones' started by MSgtPorkins, Jun 18, 2017.

1. MSgtPorkins

MSgtPorkins Active Member

Holy crap! It's been a hell of a journey but hard work pays off. I just hit 1000 subscribers on YouTube. This is where YouTube finally takes you serious as a content creator and you start seeing the benefits of your work. This wasn't easy to achieve and I've been putting in 18-20 hours a day, 7 days a week, for the past two and a half months. Thank you to everyone that has supported me and helped make this possible. I am extremely grateful for this success and I can only grow from here on out. Hard work, never giving up on your dreams and being grateful for what you have has has brought me this and will continue to be my creed. Once again, thank you!

[​IMG]

Jack Muskrat likes this.
  2. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

Congratulations buddy! Glad to see your hard work paying off. Onward and upward!

MSgtPorkins likes this.
  3. MSgtPorkins

MSgtPorkins Active Member

Thank you kindly. It's almost overwhelming but the good news that it's not showing signs of stopping.

Jack Muskrat likes this.
  4. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

Awesome! I'd love to do a similar thing - working to put up daily content. Sadly my full time job and family kinda get in the way. That makes it sound like I don't like my job or family, which really isn't the case... you know what I mean :p