You can now redeem Mixer Channel Subscriptions with your Microsoft Rewards points. This is now live in all regions where Microsoft Rewards is available.
You can earn points by doing many different things through Xbox; playing games, watching movies, completing Xbox Game Pass Quests, searching the web with Bing or shopping in the Microsoft Store.
You can exchange 3,850 Microsoft Rewards points for free, non-recurring, one-month Mixer Channel Subs to support your favorite Partner streamers.
Mixer Channel Subs are now available in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Singapore. Other regions will get access to Microsoft Rewards in early May.
How to Earn and Redeem Mixer Channel Subscriptions from Microsoft Rewards
- Earn Microsoft Rewards points by playing games, watching movies, completing Xbox Game Pass Quests, searching on Bing, or shopping in the Microsoft Store.
- Redeem your points for Mixer Channel Subs on the Microsoft Rewards website or in the Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox. After redeeming, you’ll be sent a confirmation email with your Mixer Sub code.
- Go to Mixer.com in a web browser and log in with your Microsoft Account.
- Find a Mixer Partner you want to support and head to their channel.
- Click the “Subscribe” button on their channel. Copy and paste the code from your Rewards confirmation email in the “Redeem a Code” section of the Subscribe flyout and click “Use”.
And just like that, you’re now supporting your favorite streamer on Mixer and using those Microsoft Rewards points that you’ve been accumulating.